Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Younger Generation

I don't understand why the younger generation thinks we owe them something. My daughter, that lives with me, moved her boyfriend in almost a year ago. While he was in the Marines he paid his share of the bills around here. I even had a few dollars left over. The end of July he got put out because he refused to lose weight. Three months went by and he still had not done everything to collect his unemployement. Then he gets a job with Target stocking.

In early November, I stopped by the highest paying plant here. After several interviews he got the job. He tried to work both but he was starting to lay out at Target and leaving work early from the other job. So I told him to let Target go.

In the mean time, his so called friends take him and my daughter to court for tresspassing and commucating a threat. Now my daughter was drugged up cause she had had surgery 6 days before and she never got out of the car. He never left the car and the judge believed the witch and that upset me and I got hit with comtemp charges. So now, all the money he was making was going to pay all these court cost and fines.

We make it thru Christmas because I got a refund on my insurance and my daughter's ex-husband helped with my granddaughter's presents from Santa.

So now in January he looses his job for texting on the job. The best part is he brought scabies into my home. He expected me to do all the clothes and vaccum and bedding. I don't think so. I didn't go out and get those little bugs, HE DID.

Now, he wants to sit on his butt and wait on his VA disability. He refuses to apply for his unemployement again or look for a job. He can be seen at the VA clinic for free and get free drugs but what does he do, he steals my pain pills and my arthuris pills while I'm sleeping. I now have to hid them every night and take all my meds with me when I leave the house.

I can not claim him on the food stamps because if he gets any money i will loose all of them. Since I'm not going to the doctor as much because my cancer is under control, they cut our food stamp by $40. My husband and I are both disabled and our money just barely pays everything before he came. Now, this boy can eat. What makes it so bad, he thinks I can buy the same amount of food with $140 food stamp from when we got $200. He eats and does not think about my granddaughter. When i say something, he looks at me like, he didn't do it.

I would truly hate to put someone out without any money but it's about to happen. I don't care how many wars he's fought in.


No comments:

Post a Comment