Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nascar diecast cars

Yesterday was a trip to Wilmington, North Carolina, to start work on my Dad's Nascar diecast cars. There are so many of these and trying to get a price for them has to do where you live and what people are willing to pay. So, mom and i racked our brains trying to do this. The cars were alot of work but that was the easy part. Next time we start the hard work. It's the banners and books that he has. I figure in a couple of months, we'll have it done with no more time that I have to get to Wilmington.

While we were there, the clutch master cylinder, decided to go out in my truck. I love my husband but sometimes I wish he would listen to me. My truck clutch works but not right because I'm a woman. I'll get it fix just not soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment