Monday, March 19, 2012

Facebook and likes limits

I am a contest buff. I love entering every contest i can find. I'll enter a contest i don't like because I know there is someone in my family that will like it. For those who do not know me, I have 7 grown children, 6 girls and 1 boy, that are all married. They have 12 children between them, 6 girls and 6 boys. Two of my children don't have any children at the moment. My grandchildren ages are 4 months to 13 years old.

So back to Facebook. I going along do my contest and I click on like then enter. Did not pay attention that it had gone back to like. So I leave the contest and try to click on a page in Facebook. This little thing pops up telling me I have reach the limit on how many pages I can like. That Facebook has a 5,000 like limit.

Don't get me wrong, I understand that by liking so many pages causes there data processors to work harder but I don't like unliking people. It's an inconvenience to me. When I like someone, I want them there for all time. There maybe another contest in my future.

So now, I have to go and unlike someone before i can like someone else. tis waste my time and i could unlike someone that I need a like for. I truly feel that this limit is unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment