Thursday, April 5, 2012

Being a Movie Extra, The Call came in

I always wanted to be in a movie. On Manday evening,, the call came. I have waited for almost 3 years for that call. I was given a list of items I should take with me and to report on location the next morning at 8:30 am. By-the-way, the hubby gets to be an extra too.

Since we did not have everything on the list and the few things we did have needed some work, we head into town. I needed a long black skirt, black or gray long sleeve shirt, black shoes and black knee highs. All i had were the black shoes.

The hubby needed black pants, black shirt, black boots or shoes. All he had was the boots but they needed to be redyed.

Off to town we go. First stop was he Good Will mainly because the Salvation Army store had already closed along wih the Thrift Shop on Lejeune Blvd. Anyway, I was not able to fine anything to fit me but the hubby was able to get a really nice black long sleeve Docker shirt for $3.95.

Next stop is Rose's. Could not fine a skirt, so, I got a summer long black dress and cut the top off put a waist band on and had a skirt but no shirt to be found. The only pants we could fine for the hubby was black jeans. We got socks, V-neck tee shirt for him there.
Now, it's to Walmart. Still no shirt to be found but I got the knee highs there and the hubby got his dye for the boots.

Home to fix the skirt and dye the boots. Not sure witch boots, the hubby, dyed two pair to take with him and i was finished wiyh my skirt by 11:30pm. I was so excited I couldn't sleep much and the hubby got no sleep. We were going to make a fine couple the next day on little and no sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment